Acclaimed by viewers worldwide, Dream Racer is the most awarded motorcycle film of all time with 10 International Film Awards — and dubbed “The Motivational Film of the Decade.”
For the first time in a feature length film, Dream Racer shows the legendary Dakar Rally in its purest form – no sponsors, no multi-million dollar team, not even a mechanic – just one rider, a motorbike, a film maker and the world’s most dangerous motor race. Far more than just a motorbike movie, Dream Racer is a call to arms for anyone who has ever dreamt of doing anything – a spine tingling antidote to the fear of life passing you by unfulfilled.
- “I really admired your perseverance on and off the track in Dream Racer, I can totally relate what you were experiencing. Dream Racer is truly an inspiring film.” Freddie Spencer (MotoGP World Champion)
- “A compelling, moving and powerful film.” Mitchell Block (Academy Award Winning Producer)
- You”ll be applauding at the end as you are trying to pretend that those aren’t really tears in your eyes! Superb.” Rick W.
- “Next to On Any Sunday (starring Steve McQueen) and The World’s Fastest Indian (starring Anthony Hopkins), Dream Racer is my favorite movie!” Ted W.
- “One of the best inspirational films of all time. It’s raw, it’s real! There’s no sponsorship and there is no prettying things up. Brilliant film, my pick for the best motorcycle movie ever.” Steve McDowall (Motorcycle Life)
- “Absolutely amazing film, loved it, keeps you totally engaged, makes you realize that life is for living, an inspiring film for sure!” Sara T.
There are no reviews yet.